SONOFF NSPanel Pro Smart Home Control Panel
Special Offer for NSPanel Pro:
Limited Time 25% Off | Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $89
Get Other SONOFF Items 10% Off with Coupon Code: SONOFFS10
“Hi, NSPanel Pro is designed as a powerful smart home control panel, and it is our first time publishing our development plan for the product, we sincerely appreciate your support of this project and are open to hearing any function and feature ideas from you”
Note : NSPanel Pro V2.0.0 is Released, you can explore the new function in below updates tab.
Click to learn more about NSPanel Pro supported devices list.
SONOFF NSPanel Pro is a smart home control panel. Your smart lights, switches, heaters, coolers, curtains, and all your smart devices can be controlled. An unlimited number of control devices, all in one panel.
NSPanel Pro can quickly add Zigbee devices on the screen in batches. Standard Zigbee 3.0 protocol makes the connection more stable and the coverage wider. Support all SONOFF Zigbee devices such as SNZB-01P, SNZB-02P, ZBMINIL2.
NSPanel Pro can be used as a display and supports adding cameras for live monitoring. Viewing the real-time monitoring of the living room, garage, bedroom, etc on the panel at any time.
Power Consumption Graph, Customize Wallpaper, and Call Intercom...It will update more features and support Matter in the future. NSPanel Pro will be your wonderful choice.
Package includes :
1 * NSPanel Pro
1 * User Manual
|Dimensions||91.5 × 91.5 × 50 mm|
IEEE 802.15.4 (Zigbee 3.0)
IEEE 802.11 b 2.4GHz
100-240V AC 50/60Hz
|Max Power Consumption||
5W MAX; 150mA
|TFT Screen Size||
3.95" (Capacitive Screen)
480 x 480
8GB, eMMC 5.1
PC V0+CRS+Toughened Glass
1. Does NSPanel Pro have US Size?
No. You can use NSPanel Pro on a desktop with the Enclosure Stand.
We plan to design a frame suitable for the US mounting box to install on the wall. Welcome to discuss it in the comment section.
2. Which Zigbee sub-devices can be added to NSPanel Pro？
It supports all SONOFF Zigbee devices and other brands devices with standard protocols. Philips Hue lights and IKEA lights will be supported in 1.2.0.
3. Does NSPanel Pro have relays?
It doesn’t have the relay. NSPanel Pro is a smart home control panel.
4. How is it works with Home Assistant?
Sync the devices from Home Assistant to eWeLink App through add-on, then add the Home Assistant's devices to the panel by adding widgets. It will be available in V1.5.0.
5. What kinds of cameras does NSPanel Pro support？
NSPanel pro supports adding four types of cameras: SONOFF Camera, RTSP Camera, ESP32 Camera and eWeLink Camera app.
6. Does NSPanel Pro support Matter?
It will support Matter in 2023. Please wait for our future update.
7. What new features will be supported in the future？
We plan to update features such as Power Consumption Graph, Customize Wallpaper, and Call Intercom. HA, Matter, and eWeLink-Remote will also be supported in the future. You can check the feature updates in the future plan timeline.
8.The difference between this project and other products on sale
It is our first time publishing our development plan for the product (NSPanel Pro), we sincerely appreciate your support of this project and are open to hearing any function and feature ideas from you.
9. Will there be updates to it in the future? will you keep updating and optimizing my devices?
Yeah, We'd like to have your suggestion and comments to keep updating for NSPanel Pro, the device updates notification will be sent to the backers
10. When will I get my pre-order?
The dim gray version of NSPANEL Pro is set to ship at the end of August and the white version is set to ship at the end of Sep, generally speaking, it takes about 15-30 days to arrive with Standard Shipping and 3-7 days with Expedited Shipping, you'll get them sometime between Sep. to Oct.
11. What payment methods can I use?
You can use Paypal or a credit card associated with Visa, Mastercard, or American Express, as well as Discover and JCB cards.
12. How to track order?
You can go to ITEAD STUDIO official order track page to enter your tracking number or type in your order number for details.
13.Can I change/update/delete/add to/message my address/order?
Yes. Your address should be linked to your ITEAD account, you can contact us via email@example.com to modify your info.
14. Can you lower my shipping costs?
We're working on getting shipping costs as low as possible for everyone all over the world, but we can't promise anyone special exceptions (even though we love you, yes you, the most). We will keep everyone updated on any reductions in shipping we're able to get you.
15. Why do I need to pay for the value-added Tax
As of the 1st of July 2021, goods valued at €22 or less that are imported into the EU will no longer benefit from exemption from VAT. This means that as of this date, all goods will be taxed, regardless of their commercial value. Above the €150 threshold, international customers are still obliged to pay customs duties upon importation into the EU. The VAT rate is the one applicable in the customer’s EU member state.
Meanwhile, to ensure a smooth transition to the new VAT system, the EU has created the Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS), for IOSS transactions, customers will not have to go through another procedure to pay the VAT or customs clearance fees when their goods under €150 enter the EU, IOSS-registered goods will speed through customs thanks to the standardised system, because it can greatly improve customer satisfaction, ITEAD STUDIO begin to enable IOSS transactions on August 19, customers from EU can pay additional value-added tax(VAT) directly on ITEAD STUDIO, although VAT is charged throughout the EU, each EU country is responsible for setting its own rates, you can learn more about VAT rates applied in EU member countries here.
16. What is your refund policy?
You can find the refund policy here: https://itead.cc/return-and-refund/
17. If I have other questions, who should I contact?
For all other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NSPanel Pro V2.0.0 Realease! It's Now the Matter Hub.
After continuous updates and optimizations, NSPanel Pro has finally reached version 2.0.0. In this version, NSPanel Pro can be used as a Matter hub, allowing you to add Matter switch and socket devices from different manufacturers to the eWeLink APP for management and control!
What other features are there? Let's take a look together.
1. Supports as a Matter hub to add Matter-enabled devices to the eWeLink App. Currently supports switches and plugs.
2. Support Bluetooth connection to external devices such as speakers, and play music or alarm through external speakers.
3. Support synchronizing Philips lights to NSPanel Pro from the eWeLink APP.
4. ZBMINI-L and ZBMINIL2 can be selected as thermostat execution devices.
1. Thermostat function optimization. Improved temperature control accuracy, the minimum adjustable unit is 0.5; added ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons; optimized thermostat interface.
Some new features require upgrading the APP to V 5.0 before they can be used.
NSPanel Pro V1.11.0 Realease!
NSPanel Pro version 1.11.0 now supports downloads. What updates does it include? Let's take a look together.
1. Support adding Zigbee monochromatic lights
2. You can turn off the device status push notification on NSPanel Pro. After turning it off, the push notification will not pop up on NSPanel Pro screen when the device status changes
3. Added laboratory function. You can set in eWeLink APP to enhance the Zigbee signal by maximizing the transmit power of the NSPanel Pro Zigbee module.
Learn more about its updates: https://bit.ly/3D4GqwS
NSPanel Pro V1.10.0 Realease!
In the latest version 1.10.0, NSPanel Pro supported the new device TX Ultimate and made improvements to many features. Some of the updates include the ability to set DW2-WiFi as a triggering device in the home security, two-way call with CAST pad, and new weather icons. Let's take a look at all the updates together.
1. Support SONOFF TX Ultimate, you can control its on/off and ambient light mode on NSPanel Pro
2. Security mode supports more types of triggering devices
3. Support CAST pad. You can make voice calls with CAST pad through NSPanel Pro (CAST APP can be downloaded in the Android pad application store)
4. RTSP camera can play real-time audio
5. Update the weather icon
6. Support connecting to WiFi without entering the password
7. Shorten the top window height of Webpages
8. After the temperature unit is switched to ℉, the temperature unit in the weather forecast is also switched to ℉
Learn more about its updates: https://bit.ly/3D4GqwS
Paral-Sync Add-on Available! Manage and Control the Local Zigbee devices of NSPanel Pro in iHost!
Do you want to manage and control local Zigbee devices of NSPanel Pro in iHost, and automatically sync the Zigbee device status? We are thrilled to announce that the Paral-Sync Add-on has been released! Install Paral-Sync Add-on in iHost. Enable Add-on and scan NSPanel Pro in LAN, you can:
● One-click synchronization of local Zigbee devices of NSPanel Pro to iHost, or automatically sync new devices to iHost
● Support device status synchronization
● Synchronize Zigbee devices to iHost for control and local home automation setup
1. Search for Paral-Sync Add-on in iHost, add and install it.
2. Run the Paral-Sync Add-on and enter the parameters.
Volume: any volume /workspace/data
3. Enter the address http://ihost.local:8322 or [iHost IP address]:8322 in your browser to access the Add-on UI page. Click Get access token and go back to iHost page to confirm.
4. Upgrade NSPanel Pro to version 1.9.0 and above. Make sure the NSPanel Pro that needs to be synchronized is connected to the same local network. The Add-on will automatically discover the NSPanel Pro devices.
*If NSPanel Pro is not automatically discovered, you can manually enter the IP address of the NSPanel Pro to search.
5. Follow the Guide to operate your NSPanel Pro. Click "Device name" 7 times in 10s in "Settings>About" on NSPanel Pro.
6. Now you can sync the Zigbee sub-device in NSPanel Pro to iHost and control them.
NSPanel Pro V1.9.0 Realease! 32 Langues in NSPanel Pro Now！
In the latest 1.9.0 version, we have added 11 new languages to NSPanel Pro, including Indonesian, Catalan, Danish, Croatian, Slovak, Finnish, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese. NSPanel Pro now supports a total of 32 languages!
We deeply appreciate all the volunteer translators who translated our NSPanel Pro for their dedication and diligent efforts, making it accessible to users worldwide!
1. Added 11 new languages, namely Indonesian, Catalan, Danish, Croatian, Slovak, Finnish, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese. There are currently 32 languages available in NSPanel Pro.
2. Support SNZB-01P, SNZB-02P.
3. The OTA time of Zigbee sub-devices in NSPanel Pro is extended to 30 minutes.
4. Support control the Groups shared from the App in NSPanel Pro.
Supported Languages as Below:
Afrikaans, Bahasa Indonesia, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português(Brasil), Português(Portugal), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Suomi, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, български, Русский, Українська, תירִבְעִ, العربية, ภาษาไทย, 繁體中文, 简体中文, 日本語.
Learn more about its updates: https://bit.ly/3D4GqwS
Guest Mode and Unlock with Passcode! What is the new feature in V1.8.0?
We have enhanced the management and control capabilities of NSPanel Pro in version 1.8.0, bringing optimized functionalities. Now, you can set up guest mode or unlock NSPanel Pro with a password. To showcase these exciting features, we have prepared a demonstration video for your convenience!
In addition to guest mode and password unlocking, we have made various other optimizations in version 1.8.0. Here is a list of new updates:
1. Guest Mode – After turning on the Guest Mode on the APP, you can only control the device on NSPanel Pro, and cannot perform other settings (such as adding devices, setting a timer, etc.). This feature requires eWeLink App to be updated to V4.32.0.
2. Unlock with Passcode – You can choose direct control or passcode control in the APP. After setting the passcode, you need to enter the correct passcode to use NSPanel Pro. This feature requires eWeLink App to be updated to V4.32.0.
3. Optimize the Firmware Update Mechanism – When a new firmware is detected, you can check the firmware download process through the download progress bar in About–Software Update.
4. Added S40TPA and S40TPB as thermostat executive devices.
Learn more about its updates: https://bit.ly/3D4GqwS
The Progress of NSPanel Pro Feature Updates
We are excited to announce the release of version 1.7.0 for NSPanel Pro and the NSPanel Pro HTTP API document for custom integrations or automation workflow developments. Since the NSPanel Pro was launched, we have been encouraged by the positive feedback and suggestions we have received from our customers. In our initial product description, we outlined our future plans, which included features such as Power Consumption, Temperature and Humidity Graph, and Call Intercom. We are pleased to report that we have gradually fulfilled our promises and implemented the key planned features.
We have been working hard to ensure that this version is packed with exciting new features and capabilities to help you get the most out of your panel. As you may know, our feature timeline shows the "Planned" and "Completed" features and their corresponding versions. In addition, some new features were also developed such as webpages, Homebridge, and Node-RED, which were not part of the original plan. We believe these new features will add significant value to your experience with NSPanel Pro. The Rhythm Live feature is still in progress as we prioritize bug fixes and other critical feature development. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to deliver the best possible product.
We are committed to providing you with a panel that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. To that end, we will continue to work hard to deliver new and exciting features that will make your experience with NSPanel Pro even better. Thank you for your continued support, and please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to 2023, we plan to launch a new round of Future Plans, continuing to bring everyone a better user experience and making NSPanel Pro a feature-rich central control screen. We appreciate your continuous support and thank you for being part of the NSPanel Pro community.
NSPanel Pro V1.7.0 Release!
In the latest 1.7.0 version, NSPanel Pro has added some new features, including support for Homebridge and Node-RED. You can control the device on the Home APP through Homebridge, or realize more diverse device control and management through Node-RED. After this version update, we also released the NSPanel Pro API documentation, we hope you like it.
1. Support display Temp. & Humi. data from other temperature sources on the main screen.
2. Support always-on display – Set ‘Never’ Auto-Lock in ‘Settings-Display’.
3. Support Homebridge, allowing you to sync the Zigbee sub-devices in NSPanel Pro to Homebridge, and control them in the Home App.
4. Support Node-RED, allowing you to manage and control devices through “nodes” and “flows”.
5. Support switching between 24-hour and 12-hour formats.
6. Added six new languages: Afrikaans, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, Vietnamese, and Thai.
Learn more about its updates: https://bit.ly/3D4GqwS
Work with Homebridge & Node-RED: https://sonoff.tech/product-review/tutorial/how-to-make-your-nspanel-pro-work-with-homebridge-or-node-red/
NSPanel Pro API Document: https://sonoff.tech/nspanelpro-api/
NSPanel Pro V1.6.0 Release!
In NSPanel Pro version 1.6.0, thermostat can be set as the executive action in smart scene! You can enable or disable the thermostat, or switch between manual and auto modes. What other features are there? Let's take a look together!
1. Zigbee sub-devices support timer feature, and some Zigbee devices support OTA
2. Support S31, POWR3, POW Elite, POW Origin, TH Elite, TH Origin as the execution device in the thermostat
3. Thermostat can be set as the executive action in smart scene.
4. Optimize the login steps, you can go to the Wi-Fi settings on the scan code page
5. Modify the boot animation
Learn more about its updates: https://bit.ly/3D4GqwS
NSPanel Pro V1.5.4 Release!
NSPanel Pro can act as an eWeLink-Remote gateway in version 1.5.4! You can add eWeLink-Remote sub-devices in APP. Use S-MATE or R5 to create smart scenes!
NSPanel Pro V1.5.0 Release！
We release version 1.5.0 in December, supporting more new features! Hope to bring you a better experience.
1. Added Webpages function, which can save webpage links in the APP and access them on NSPanel Pro
2. Added panel-to-panel voice call function, call another NSPanel Pro of the same account through NSPanel Pro at any time
3. Support clicking the weather icon to check the weather forecast for the next 7 days
4. Add execution actions in smart scene – setting the Security Mode and Screen Status in APP smart scene
5. Support setting multi-screen device lists and scene lists, and name them individually
6. Supporting viewing the energy consumption data of the past 7 days on Device Consumption
NSPanel Pro V1.4.0 Release!
In V1.4.0, you can make a voice call to NSPanel Pro from the eWeLink APP! (eWeLink APP need to update to V4.27.0). Let's take a look at the new features and changes.
1. Support voice calls to NSPanel Pro via eWeLink APP
2. Support SONOFF NSPanel Smart Scene Wall Switch
3. Support all models of SONOFF light strips
4. Optimize RTSP camera screen display, the screen ratio can be set to 4:3 or 16:9
5. The manual mode of the thermostat adds the function of locking the swipe bar, and the temperature cannot be changed after locking
6. Optimize mDNS function
Better stability and compatibility for NSPanel Pro Zigbee Networking in V1.3.3!
The new 1.3.3 version optimized the Zigbee framework for better compatibility and stability, improved device control and simultaneous pairing of multiple devices experience, and is compatible with more Zigbee sub-devices from other manufacturers.
What tests about NSPanel Pro's Zigbee ability did we do? Which Device Types can be added in NSPanel Pro? This post will show some of our test results and the possibility to add third-party devices.
Sync Zigbee sub-devices from NSPanel Pro to HA, as well as sync lights and switches on HA to NSPanel Pro!
In the latest version 1.3.2, you can sync Zigbee sub-devices from NSPanel Pro to HA, as well as sync lights and switches on HA to NSPanel Pro.
When you install the eWeLink add-on on HA, you can visit the WebUI of the add-on after starting by tapping ‘OPEN WEB UI or the ‘eWeLink smart home’ menu in the left sidebar and log in with your eWeLink account to pull the devices here, such as the Zigbee sensor be added to your NSPanel Pro. And you can sync eWeLink supported devices to Home Assistant entities and dashboards.
Also, you can sync your Home Assistant devices to the eWeLink ecosystem, and then control them via eWeLink APP and NSPanel Pro.
Learn how to install and use eWeLink add-on on HA: https://bit.ly/3ClzLNR
Watch the video about Two-way Sync Between NSPanel Pro and Home Assistant Devices: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAMIKhMkSFA
Attention: NSPanel Pro V1.3.2 Upgrade
In this upgrade, We urgently fixed a high-risk vulnerability of the access of SSH and ADB remote permissions. Now we turn off the SSH and ADB permissions by default in V1.3.2.
The ADB function enabled by default allows you to install third-party applications on NSPanel Pro, greatly expanding the application scope of the device. However, most consumers do not understand the potential risk and consequence of installing third-party applications as the SSH and ADB access permissions are enabled by default, the third-party application may access your private data, share your data with other parties, etc., or even install apps without your permission which will lead to situations in which data loss, system instability, and even malfunction.
After internal discussion and evaluation with the legal department, it is necessary to protect the safety of most consumers' devices, thus, we urgently upgraded the firmware. In version 1.3.2, we decide to turn off the SSH and ADB permissions of the system by default to ensure NSPanel Pro can not be accessed directly in the local area network.
On the other hand, we also understand that some users still want to be able to install third-party apps and perform various independent system configurations, so we have added a hidden developer mode entry, and you can choose to enable the ADB function for NSPanel Pro when you enter the developer mode.
*Quickly tap the Device ID 8 times to enable developer mode in APP Device Settings.
We need to remind you that once you turn on the ADB function, it means that we cannot guarantee that any operations you perform on the device are safe, reliable, and legal. SONOFF and any other related partners will not assume any legal responsibility for the consequences.
After the ADB function is turned on, we can no longer guarantee the reliable operation of NSpanle Pro, so we will not admit any legal responsibility for the device in the future, and users who turn on this function are deemed to have waived the warranty service. Therefore, before enabling the developer mode and ADB functions, please evaluate and be aware of all possible risks.
Thanks for your massive support for NSPanel Pro campaign!
Thank you so much for all backers supporting NSPanel Pro to help us achieve the goal and for all advice from you. We're beyond grateful to you all. now we can fully focus on improving NSPanel Pro in the upcoming months. We will do our best to keep you guys updated with new features and the overall progress. NSPanel Pro is coming better and better and can’t wait to share more info on this!
Stay tuned, we're just getting started : )
NSPanel Pro V1.3.1 Release!
Now you can upload your picture as the wallpaper in V1.3.1! Besides, some new features are coming too.
1. Added the custom wallpaper function, which supports uploading pictures in the APP as the wallpaper of NSPanel Pro.
2. Added the Device Consumption function, you can view the weekly power consumption.
3. Support manual configuration, in the Screen Settings, you can choose whether to display the Smart Scenes, Thermostat, and Device Consumption page on NSPanel Pro.
4. Optimized the thermostat function to support more temperature sources.
5. The group you set will display the group icon on the panel.
Thanks for your waiting and support. We will continue to update NSPanel Pro to meet your needs.
Choose your favorite image to be the wallpaper!
It has been half a month since the last version, and we are ready to release version 1.3.1. This version has a long-awaited feature that supports uploading your wallpaper. Let me show you this feature in advance!
You just need a 480×480 pixels image and connect NSPanel Pro to the same Wi-Fi as your phone. Upload the image in Device Settings via the eWeLink APP. Then you can find the image on the last page of the theme in NSPanel Pro. Look at this cat, what's it thinking?
Also, you can set the beautiful scenery you meet or your precious memory as the wallpaper. Even draw and DIY a picture to be the wallpaper for NSPanel Pro.
Hope you will like it and make your NSPanel Pro unique.
NSPanel Pro V1.3.0 Release!
NSPanel Pro V1.3.0 is released today. What's the new function in this version? Let's check it out.
- Support viewing Zigbee sensor temperature and humidity data for a day/week
- Compatible with YEELIGHT two-color, RGB, and five-color lights, you can sync the YEELIGHT lights added in eWeLink APP to NSPanel Pro
- Support SONOFF iPlug Wi-Fi Smart Plug - S40, you can check the devices power consumption recorded by S40
- Preview the volume while adjusting the system volume
- Added four new languages: German, Polish, Swedish, Ukrainian
Thanks for your waiting and support. We will continue to update NSPanel Pro to bring you more useful and convenient functions.
The solution of US mounting box installation for NSPanel Pro
Do you remember we mentioned in the FAQ that NSPanel Pro doesn't have a US version? So we plan to design a frame, to be suitable for the US mounting box and install NSPanel Pro on the wall.
Today we have two solutions for NSPanel Pro to suit the US mounting box. One is a frame, and the other is a plate cover. We're going to show you the demos and listen to your suggestion. Welcome to fill out the survey after reading: https://bit.ly/3wDFgnN
We used to show you the frame in the FAQ. It makes the surface of NSPanel Pro the same thickness for a consistent decoration.
The plate cover is thinner and lighter. And also very easy to install!
Which solutions do you like best? Do you want to buy it separately or 3D print it following the drawing? Hope you can take a minute, to fill out our survey: https://bit.ly/3wDFgnN
Thank you for your support!
Let NSPanel Pro act as a thermostat! Keep you at a comfortable temperature
Today we want to introduce the thermostat settings in version 1.2.0 and hope you will like this function.
It is easy to set. Choose an external temperature source such as TH16 which will accurately display the room temperature in NSPanel Pro. Then add execution devices such as MINI, Basic, etc. to control heaters or coolers on/off. And your home will keep at a comfortable temperature.
In Manual Mode, you can adjust the desired temperature on the panel at any time.
In Auto Mode, you can set the effective time and temperature for the temperature. When the effective time is reached, your execution devices will automatically perform cooling or heating.
NSPanel Pro can be set up to 10 thermostats. Enjoy a comfortable temperature in each room!
In the next version, NSPanel Pro will support more types of external temperature sources, and display temperature and humidity charts. Of course, we will keep updating. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon and help us spread the word by sharing our campaign on social media.
Control your Philips Hue Bulbs! NSPanel Pro is compatible with Philips Hue now!
Thank you so much for your support and patience. We have received your valuable advice and we'll keep updating NSPanel Pro to make it better match your expectations. Today we share the latest progress of NSPanel Pro.
NSPanel Pro supports adding Philips Hue Zigbee bulbs and controlling them now! You can turn on/off and adjust brightness, color temperature, and colors in the device settings. Warm light? Red light? Adjusting your Philips Hue bulb by NSPanel Pro right now
Not only Philips Hue but we will also support more third-party lights in the future. Which brand of bulbs would you like to control by NSPanel Pro? Welcome to drop us a line in the comments section and if you can, please help us spread the word by sharing our campaign on social media.
SONOFF NSPanel Pro now has more than 800 backers! Thank you all!
Huge thank you to all our customers supporting us! Only 1 week NSPanel Pro 600 units have sold out during the recent flash sale session, we have more than 800 backers supporting our campaign now.
The NSPanel Pro was launched on 8 Aug 2022 with a flash sale of 42% off pre-order that offered a free gift eWeLink Advanced Plan worth $9.9, and it was eagerly snapped up by fans.
Those who miss out can still get the NSPanel Pro smart panel during its early bird sale at 34% off, 500 units limited, with free standard shipping and free gift eWeLink Advanced Plan also offer.
More Updates Coming...
As always, We will consider all suggestions from you and keep updating you guys. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon and help us spread the word by sharing our campaign on social media.
NSPanel Pro is live! Grab the limited offers now!
We’re super glad you are here and want to thank you for the support we have already begun receiving. we are so thrilled to announce that after NSPanel, the new version with new UI and new performance NSPanel Pro is now live! NSPanel Pro will provide you with a simple way to centrally smart control for intelligent scenes and multiple appliances to make your smart home life better and safer.
Why Flash Sale Preorder?
In 2021, we launched NSPanel on Kickstarter to understand if our users wanted a smart home panel. Our backers helped us understand what function our audience wanted and how to get a better experience. we are overwhelmed by the love and support we have received so far so we promise to keep improving our products and services to meet your expectations, so we decided to launch a Pro version with a flash sale discount to thank those who supported us the first time and for newcomers who want to discover innovative features with a massive discount compared to retail channels.
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have ideas for NSPanel Pro that you want to share, questions you want to ask, or something you’d like to see more of? Please feel free to drop us a line in the comments section or reach out to us on Facebook or Instagram!
We will ship from china to worldwide from the end of August (Dim Gray version) and the end of September (White version) with Free Standard Shipping, You will receive your tracking number after the products are delivered
Help Us Share
We are extremely grateful for your support. One of the best ways you can continue to help the campaign grow and reach our stretch goals is by sharing the campaign with someone you think would love what NSPanel Pro has to offer.
Looks good, seems well made, easy to install. Great to have access for everybody to all my Sonoff devices without needing to access the eWelink app. Good to be able to choose which devices are displayed. Very happy with the product, quite likely to buy another.
Bisher wie erwartet. Funktioniert wie beschrieben.
I directly installed Android and HomeAssistant Companion. Easy (OTA) installation and it's working fluidly. That's why I purchased in the first place and it's perfect for that. HomeKit compatibility would have been a plus.
The panel works well I would recommend. Matter support in future would be welcome . I will be recommending this to my friend easy set up
I bought this predominantly to use it as a thermostat. Whilst the panel is easy to set up, and install I was disappointed in its functionality as a thermostat. Why you would require a 2° change before it will switch the heating on baffles me, if the temp accuracy could be changed to 0.5° +/- this would make it a lot more useful. The same goes for the temperature setting being able to choose a 0.5° increment, would also make it better particularly for gas central heating. I would love to see these incorporated in a future update. Currently just using eWelink app schedule as this enables you to work around the 0.5° limitation, and just using the NS panel pro if I want to switch the heater on higher, kind of defeats the purpose. I gave 4 stars as I believe there is great potential here.
Wish could add android apps. But all works good with available apps with website screen I am able to recieve cast from IHost nice.
Overall a good product, definitely better than iHost as for the hub device. However processing power could be better since sometimes the buttons seems unresponsive. The software keeps improving but it still has some way to go.
Native HA integration doesn't quite cut it, it is unnecessarily complicated, but you can enable "developer mode" and sideload apps - thank you Itead 🙂 - to make the device work for you.
I had great hopes of this being my go to panel for cameras sensors and other home automation.
Sadly it is too tied up in it's delivery that it affects it's functionality. If you use adb then it will NEVER update it's firmware again.
Zigbee is pretty much useless on this panel, very weak range and it won't recognise many zigbee enabled devices, ikea range extender for example. It doesn't accept that it is an additional hub in the network and given it's short range it really should only be an extender to a decent hub.
I have slowly migrated all the sensors etc over to another hub.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
1.For the problem of weak zigbee signal, I suggest that you can try to use the Turbo mode in V1.11, open it in the laboratory in the APP device settings, and adjust the zigbee transmission power of the device to the maximum value that the chip can support, it helps to strengthen the zigbee signal strength
2.In addition, you can upgrade NSPanel Pro to the latest version and try again. some zigbee repeater devices are already supported
3.Could you please describe in detail the NSPanel unsupported scenarios and devices, and we will add them to the product iteration plan as soon as possible after evaluation Any other questions please feel free to contact us.
Completely reconfigured for Home Assistant. Perfect for this application if you’re technically inclined. Hopeless with the original software.
Thanks much for your feedback. Please update your NSPanel Pro firmware to the latest version. If you have any suggestions, we're eager to hear them to make our product even better.
For assistance or questions, reach out to our support team at Support@itead.cc.
Got something to discuss?
Hi, What about using a battery pack into the desk enclosure stand? So we can move around freely.
Its compatible with homeseer hs4 home automation software?
The built in 3.0 zigbee gateway will be compatible with tuya plataform?
Hi. Original SONOFF NSPanel violated EU socket dimensions, so that I had to cut the corners to fit into 60mm socket. Did you fix the housing in Pro?
Hi Artem, we have optimized the structure of NSPanel Pro. Now it can fit into a 60mm mounting box. For more device size information, you can see the end of the Description.
Can you add native MQTT support for NSPANEL Pro? This would be very appreciated.
Can you share your REST API now, before purchasing?
Hi Artem, NSPanel Pro doesn’t support MQTT, but it will support HTTP Server in V1.5.0. We will provide open local API and detailed documentation when it is available.
I don’t see a temperature sensor. Did you remove it comparing to original NSPANEL? It was a quite useful feature.