ITEAD AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Unlimited Earning Potential Earn Up to 15% Commission Rate
ITEAD affiliate program is a revenue sharing program that is used to reward affiliates who generate traffics and sales to ITEAD in exchange for a 10% -15% commission on referrals.
What are the benifits
Effective Marketing Resources
Variety of media resources, product samples, coupons and seasonal promotions that drive high conversion, Newsletters when new activity and promotions update, 30-day cookie duration
Intuitive Reporting System
Become An Affiliate
Get up to 15% Commission now
Questions About Our Program? Please do not hesitate to e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the ITEAD Affiliate Program?
2. How do I become an ITEAD affiliate?
To become an ITEAD affiliate, you can click “Join/Login ITEAD Official Affiliate Program Now” and sign up to become an affiliate with the basic information about yourself, your website or social media presence and payment account.
3. How do I know if I have been accepted into an affiliate program?
After submitting your application, you will receive an email notification from ITEAD affiliate program’s administrator informing you of your acceptance or rejection, this process usually takes about 1-2 business days.
4. Why did ITEAD deny my affiliate application?
1)Your audience isn’t a good fit for our products.
2)Your main promotional methods involve brand paid ads.
3)Your site mainly shares coupons and offers cashback and traffic is very low.
5. What is an affiliate link and how to generate tracking links?
An affiliate link is a unique tracking URL provided by the ITEAD that allows the affiliates to track clicks and sales generated through the promotions, in the affiliate center, you can get links for products and promote campaigns.
6. Where can I find the latest deals and discounts?
Log in to the account center through the Affiliate page, you can find coupons in the coupon section, and you can find the latest campaign and media resources in the creatives section, If you want a personalized discount code, please feel free to contact with us via email@example.com .
7. How do I promote the products of ITEAD Studio?
You can promote the products on ITEAD Studio using various methods such as writing product reviews, creating social media posts, making product videos, placing banners or ads on your website, or sending emails to your subscribers, here are a few examples for your reference.
1. In online chat programs: you can send the links directly to your friends during your online conversations.
2.In personal blogs: you can publish a link or banner which is related to the subject of your blog Let’s say you love writing about smart home products, then banners that promote smart home products will probably have a high click-through rate.
3.On forums: this also is a very good place to promote products that are related to the visitor’s interests. You can post your links in a thread comment while recommending the products with a personal message.
4.On your own website: you can for instance start your own shopping guide in which you recommend products which can also be found on ITEAD Studio, including link and banners.
5.Finally, you could recommend ITEAD Studio to friends and colleagues who might be interested in our products. You can share banners and links through email, Facebook, or any other social media.
8. Can I use text, images and videos from the ITEAD as promotional materials?
9. When do I get paid?
The commission will be confirmed 10 days after the customer confirms the orders, assuming no refund is requested during this period. All the approved commissions will be paid out on the 10th of next month. We will send payment via PayPal. You can set your PayPal email account in your affiliate account.
10. If a customer enters ITEAD through my product link and buys other products, can I get the commissions of the other products?
Yeah, ITEAD Affiliate’s primary tracking method is cookie-based, If someone enters itead.cc online via your affiliate link and submits a paid order, you will get a commission based on total order amount(except Airspy products).
11. Are there excluded products in iTEAD affiliate program
Airspy products don’t participate in ITEAD affiliate programs so there is no commission for promoting Airspy products.
12. How long does the cookie or tracking period last?
Orders made within 30 days of clicking your link will be considered an affiliate sale.
13. What happens if a customer returns a product or cancels their order?
If a customer returns a product or cancels the order, the affiliate will not receive a commission for that sale.
14. How can I increase my affiliate earnings?
ITEAD holds promotional activities from time to time, We will notify you via email and update the campaign in the affiliate center. You can Log in to the account center through the Affiliate page to join the latest campaign to get higher commission.
15. Who can get the free items to review?
If you are an influencer, congratulations, you hit the nail on the head. You can apply for our free products at https://itead.cc/influencer. After reviewing your info, we will contact you communicate the cooperation details.
16. What types of promotion are not permitted?
To keep the ITEAD Affiliate Program as fair as possible, certain promotional methods are not permitted, including but not limited to the following：
1) False links: The use of illegal means to tamper with the target user link.
2) Creation of programs or scripts to simulate genuine purchase patterns.
3) Persistent pop-ups and full-screen popups.
4) Hiding links under other content.
5) Putting links directly into search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
6) Tricking people into clicking links.
7) Internet traffic interception.
8) Creating seemingly official ITEAD websites in order to mislead people into purchasing.
9）Advertising with ITEAD, SONOFF, NEXTION – related keywords.
17. What currency is used for financial transactions on the Itead affiliate cooperation?
The currency used for financial transactions on the Itead affiliate cooperation is USD.
18. What happens if the affiliate's account is in a local currency instead of USD, and how is the foreign exchange rate determined?
If the affiliate’s account is in a local currency, a currency exchange will be involved, which may lead to a foreign exchange rate difference. The foreign exchange rate is determined based on multiple factors, including market conditions, international currency exchange rates, and banking fees.
19. Can I choose to receive payments in my local currency instead of USD?
Sorry, ITEAD currently supports payments only in United States Dollars (USD). Any conversion to the affiliate’s local currency will be subject to the prevailing exchange rate.
ITEAD has the right to penalize those who violate the ITEAD Affiliate Program agreement.
Partner Affiliate Platforms
Applying for our Affiliate Program on these partner sites, you will benefit from their unique preferential policies. Just click and check!