Event video history
View your history video stored in the cloud for 30 days anytime anywhere. And it will display different video types such as ‘motion detection’ and ‘device event’ for easy viewing.
recording by sensor
Start recording when the sensor device status changes. For instance, start recording when the door opens to help monitor the storage room you seldom go to.
Live streaming on Echo Show and Nest Hub
You can see the monitor screen of any room by just saying “Alexa, show me the baby room” or “Ok Google, show me the front door” on the corresponding device.
Event video sharing
Found cute moments with babies or pets? One click to share the video with your family and friends.
2x to 4x Event video
Time is money! let’s watch event videos at 2x or 4x speeds, maybe more efficient and different fun.
Know what’s happened at a glance? see exactly what triggered an alert with an image preview in notification without opening the eWeLink App.
Video dynamic preview on your phone lock screen and determine if you need to activate the siren or talk to the camera side.
Alerts on Apple Watch
Pairing your Apple Watch with iPhone, you can get the notifications on your watch when it’s not convenient to reach your cell phone.
How to Subscribe
Enter the camera interface on eWeLink App and click “Service”.
After choosing Monthly Plan or Annual Plan, tick《Term of Subscription》《Term of eWeLink Camera Plan》.
Payment completed, subscription succeeded.
SONOFF SNZB-01 – Zigbee Wireless Switch$7.99 Add to cart
SONOFF SNZB-03 – Zigbee Motion Sensor$9.49 Add to cart
SONOFF SNZB-04 – Zigbee Wireless door/window sensor$8.49 Add to cart
SONOFF PIR3-RF – 433MHZ RF PIR motion sensor$10.99 Add to cart
SONOFF DW2-RF – 433MHz RF Wireless Door/Window SensorAdd to cart
SONOFF DW2-Wi-Fi – Wireless Door/Window Sensor$6.99 – $61.50 Select options
1. How to get the 30 days free trial?
After you subscribe to the camera plan, you will get a 30-day free trial, you will not be charged until your trial ends. If you cancel the subscription before the free trial ends, you won’t lose any free trial days and won’t be charged after the free trial ends.
2. Can the cloud video be viewed after the camera plan subscription expires?
Once the camera plan subscription expires, you can view the saved cloud videos of the last 30 days.
● After the service expires, the newly generated motion detection event video will not be uploaded to the cloud
● The videos that have been saved in the cloud will be deleted in a rolling cycle on a daily basis. Currently, the cloud storage only has a 30-day history record package. After the camera plan service expires, all cloud videos for 30 days will be deleted.
3. What is cloud storage?
Cloud storage, as the name implies, is a method of storing surveillance footage in the cloud.
4. When motion detection is turned on, once the camera detects movement, it will start recording video?
Yes. In the field of view detected by the camera, once there is the movement of objects, animals, or people, the camera will automatically record and save it in real-time.
5. Can I transfer my subscription to another camera?
No, the camera plan services of different cameras are independent of each other and must be purchased separately.
6. If I can get a free trial for every new SONOFF camera?
Yes, once you buy a new SONOFF camera and subscribe to a camera plan, you can get a 30-day free trial.
7. Can I gift my camera plan subscription to my family or friends?
No, the Camera Plan subscription cannot be gifted. It works only when your family or friend logs in to your account and controls the same camera.
8. Is there a space limit for cloud storage?
No cloud storage space limit.
9. How long are the event videos?
The event video length varies from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. If the detected movements or events last longer than 5 minutes, it will trigger another video recording.
10. Which camera plan function shared user can use?
The shared user can receive motion detection notifications and view the video history.