PSF-B Series 1-4 Gang Ultra Low Power ESP8285 Wi-Fi Switch Module
$2.50 – $2.80
【4 Gang Switch Control】Used as a switch control for 1-4 household appliances. Either it can be controlled by the device button, or remotely controlled by connecting to APP (eWeLink)
【Specially designed for mobile devices and Internet of Things applicationsl】With the most competitive package size and ultra-low energy consumption technology in the industry. PSF-B series connect users’ devices to the Wi-Fi wireless network for remote or local area network communication to achieve networking.
【Various packaging methods】Widely used in smart grid, smart transportation, smart home, handheld devices, industrial control and other fields.
- Built-in 32bit MCU, and can double as an application processor
- Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Wi-Fi @2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2 security mode
- +20.5dBm maximum output power in 802.11b mode
- Support device button control and Wi-Fi remote control
a)In the normal state: click the button (IO0 pulls down for more than 100ms) to control the relay on and off (IO12 output high/low level
b)In the pairing mode: click the button to exit the pairing mode.
- Support timer schedule - including single, count down, repeat, and loop timer, see details in 4.5.
- Support compatible pairing mode /quick pairing mode
- Power-on status -The power-on switch status can be configured on or off through the APP, and the default power-on status is off.
- Support OTA upgrade
- Conditions: VDD=3.3V±10% , GND=0V; test at room temperature 25°C.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- GPIO drive capability: Max: 12mA
- Working current: Average current: ≈80mA ,
- Maximum working current: 210mA
- Standby: <200uA
- Operating temperature: 0℃~45℃
- Storage condition: Temperature: -10℃~75℃ ,
- Relative humidity: 20%RH~80%RH
- Wireless network type: STA/AP/STA+AP
- Encryption mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Encryption type: WEP64/WEP128/TKIP/AES
- Firmware upgrade:OTA remote upgrade
2. Wi-Fi parameters
- Conditions: VDD=3.3V±10% , GND=0V ; test at room temperature 25°C.
- Wireless standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.412GHz-2.484GHz
- Transmit power:
- 802.11b: 20±2dBm (@11Mbps)
- 802.11g: 17±2dBm (@54Mbps)
- 802.11n: 14±2dBm (@HT 20, MCS 7)
- Receiving sensitivity:
- 802.11b: -91 dBm (@11 Mbps, CCK)
- 802.11g: -75 dBm (@54Mbps, OFDM)
- 802.11n: -72 dBm (MCS7)
- Antenna type:Ceramic patch antenna
Tips: If you want to know detailed product features, WIFI radio frequency marking, PCB design, package information, module type and pin definition, please see the product application guide.
SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus$1.99 – $10.99 View products
SONOFF TX Series WiFi Wall Switches UK EU US$13.49 – $21.49 Select options
SONOFF RE5V1C – 5V wifi inching/selflock relay moduleAdd to cart
NX4832K035 – Nextion 3.5” Enhanced Series HMI Touch Display$39.90 Add to cart
1.5M USB Male to Female Extension Cable$1.99 Add to cart
SONOFF MINIR2 – Two Way Smart Switch (MINI Upgrade)Add to cart